Sunday, February 18, 2007

New illness

Has anyone documented the astounding sickness of blog-performance anxiety? Because all day long I think of delightful things to write, and then I get on here and it's... uhhh... oh God, be funny! Be smart! PULL the readers in!

Maybe I oughta post that picture of a deer I took earlier, standing on our front porch at the neighbor's door.

We are hoping that it's really a hit-deer, hired to disentegrate and eat our bitchy neighbor.

The GOOD news is that my cousin and I, together, consumed an entire half-gallon of chocolate soy milk in a day. I am fairly certain we got our soy levels in for the week. Unfortunately that was the only relatively healthy thing in the fridge, though there are still some carrots. That chocolate soy is some good shit.

I've been pissy and out of sorts the past few days. I keep reminding myself that exercise!!makes!!me!!feel!!better!! but then lying on the couch reading is pretty fun, too. It's a daily battle. But yeah. I just don't FIT here. I like it, and the people are nice, and living with Moriah is totally kick-ass. Boulder just isn't the town for me, long term. I was invited to join a role-playing game circle that is starting, but I feel I must decline.

Basically I've been feeling sorry for myself and writing whiny emails and now I'm writing whiny blogs. And I'm going to whine that my thighs reallyreallyreally hurt now after walking 27 miles today or however far it was.

No comments: